"A library book, I imagine, is a happy book." Cornelia Funke

"Everything puts me in mind of a story." Ben Franklin

Monday, February 23, 2009

Thing 26: Join the 23 Things Ning


I joined the 23 Things Ning in the first round. Honestly, since then I have not used it much. Lately, I looked at the photos posted and left some comments on cute animals and a creative display for Banned Books Week, wrote a comment for a friend who just joined the Ning and added a BuddyPoke! avatar with changeable moods. Check her out Here

Looking for a group to join, I found nothing suitable so I screwed up my courage and started a new group called: Teen/Children's Librarians & more Things
Peer support for Youth librarians working on More Things on a Stick. We'll see if anyone actually joins it.
As of 2/27, no one has joined my group. :(

No comments: