"A library book, I imagine, is a happy book." Cornelia Funke

"Everything puts me in mind of a story." Ben Franklin

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thing 31: More Twitter




I've barely begun this one, but I looked at celebrities who Tweet and, with no offense meant, I really don't want to follow any of them. Now writers, would be different.
I found my cute little birdie (above & to the right) on Free Twitter Bird Icon Set - Productivedreams.com . It took me awhile to find one that worked. The suggested links Twitter icons for blog and Twitter bird and Three Downloadable Twitter Bird Images linked to pages that wouldn't open. I also tried to make a ribbon from Free Twitter Ribbon Ad Generator , but I couldn't get the code to work in my blog:( Luckily, this one is so appropriate.
Fun Twitter Things:
I took the http://www.blogthings.com/whatpunctuationmarkareyouquiz/ and posted the results to Twitter. I tweeted.
More to come.

No comments: