"A library book, I imagine, is a happy book." Cornelia Funke

"Everything puts me in mind of a story." Ben Franklin

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thing 10: Sharing Photos



Instagram: "Instagram is by far the most popular photo sharing app at the moment. And unlike some of those websites who developed a mobile version, Instagram was born mobile and developed a website afterwards. Simple and straightforward, it allows you to either take photos directly with the app or use one in your Gallery and crop, add a filter, and share with the world."


I know that I'm coming really late to this. My husband and friends already use it, so when I signed up, there were lots of people to follow. Instagram seems straight forward and easy to use. I don't know how much I will use it, though. I don't usually share too many pictures, and when I do, it's on Facebook.


For kicks, here is a picture of our other dog, Jack, as of now my only Instagram content:

1 comment:

Unknown said...



Nice Blog, I like this kind of Blog. Thanks for admin who creat this site. A fun, new social website where you can post pictures,videos and compete to see whose is the best. Come see what we're about Like this page

photo sharing