"A library book, I imagine, is a happy book." Cornelia Funke

"Everything puts me in mind of a story." Ben Franklin

Monday, June 9, 2014

Thing 23: Evaluate 23 Mobile Things

 
I had a great time doing 23 Mobile Things and I do feel that I learned a lot. It has definitely made me more willing to explore apps and not fear adding and subtracting them from my phone at will. I would absolutely participate in another 23 Things!


Apps added during 23 Mobile Things still on my phone:
  • Apps Gone Free
  • Bee Kind
  • Blogger
  • Candy Crush (added under the influence of 23 Mobile Things)
  • Farm Heroes (added under the influence of 23 Mobile Things)
  • Free Fall (added under the influence of 23 Mobile Things)
  • Going Out
  • Instagram
  • Mediation Timer Free (added under the influence of 23 Mobile Things)
  • MyGarden
  • Pill Monitor Free (added under the influence of 23 Mobile Things)
  • Project Noah
  • Springpad
  • Zite
Top 3 Favorite for Personal Use:

  • Springpad
  • Bee Kind
  • Farm Heroes
Sadly, Springpad, which I find I use a lot, is shutting down on June 25. However, they provide for migration to Evernote, which I just did and it went smoothly. Now, we will see.

Top 3 Favorite for Possible Work Use:
  • Vine
  • Audioboo
  • Pinterest

Favorite Mobile Things: (Pinterest definitely would have been on this list, but I was already using it)

  1. Thing 22: Discovering Apps (Very happy to have found Quixey, but I did use it on my computer, rather than iPhone)
  2. Things 10 & 9: Sharing Photos & Taking and Editing Photos (just fun!)
  3. Thing 19: Hobbies

Least Favorite Mobile Things:

  1. Thing 15: Infographics
  2. Thing 6: Creating and Editing Documents (not practical on tiny iPhone)
  3. Thing 13: Presentations (ditto and love my PowerPoint)


No comments: