"A library book, I imagine, is a happy book." Cornelia Funke

"Everything puts me in mind of a story." Ben Franklin

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Fun Storytime



This is our last storytime until fall. I will miss it!

Books:

  • Duck Tents by Lynne Berry, Illus. by Hiroe Nakata
  • Got to Dance by M.C. Helldorfer, Illus. by Hiroe Kakata
  • Chilly Milly Moo by Fiona Ross (ice cream)
  • Going to the Beach with Lily and Milo by Pauline Oud
  • The Enormous Turnip a folktale Illus. by Kathy Parkinson (gardening)
  • I Want to Do It Myself by Tony Ross (camping)
  • Brownie & Pearl Take a Dip by Cynthia Rylant, Illus. by Brian Biggs
  • Minerva Louise at the Fair by Janet Morgan Stoeke
  • Oh My Gosh, Mrs. McNosh! by Sarah Weeks, Illus. by Nadine Bernard Westcott (fun in the park)
  • Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems

2 comments:

reen said...

Hi! I found you when I googled Margery Cuyler, actually I was only remotely close to Margery's name. I was trying to remember her name to recommend one of her book to a friend and that's how I wound up here. ANYWAY, I love you. I'm a pre-school teacher who LOVES reading to children, and expanding on what we've just read. You've shown me some books I've never heard of and taught me some cute little songs. I believe I'll be bookmarking you.

Donell said...

Well, thank you, Reen! This made my day. I'll be having a summertime lull, but I'll start up again in September. Have a great day!