"A library book, I imagine, is a happy book." Cornelia Funke

"Everything puts me in mind of a story." Ben Franklin

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Run! It's the Monster Storytime!

Five Ugly Monsters Five Ugly Monsters by Tedd Arnold


Birthday Monsters! (Boynton on Board) Birthday Monsters! (Boynton on Board) by Sandra Boynton


Go Away, Big Green Monster! Go Away, Big Green Monster! by Ed Emberley


If You're A Monster And You Know It by  Rebecca  Emberley & Ed Emberley


There Was An Old Monster! There Was An Old Monster! by Rebecca, Adrian & Ed Emberley

The Monster at the End of this Book (Sesame Street) (Big Little Golden Book) The Monster at the End of this Book (Sesame Street) (Big Little Golden Book) by Jon Stone


I Need My Monster I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll, Illus. by Howard McWilliam (This one's for K & up)

No comments: